Whether you’re re-decorating a single room or designing an entire home, know that we are at your service and can’t wait to work with you!
We begin with a personal design consultation where we’ll discuss your unique style, space, budget, and design goals. From there, we’ll suggest options that will exude the look you’re dreaming of.
Getting the Most of Your Design Consultation
Make your design consultation more productive & fun by having the following with you:
- Inspirational pictures from magazines or websites that showcase your style
- Photos of your space and the window area
- Photos of the furniture pieces you plan to use in the room
- Paint swatches or other fabrics in the room (if available)
- Basic measurements of your room and window – Download our How to Measure for Window Treatments Guide. Don’t worry about exact measurements – we’ll visit your home to verify measurements before a final purchase is made.
- The easiest way to prepare for your project is to download both the Window Planner and Measuring Guide. Although they aren’t required to get started, we have created these tools for you, so that the process is more fun and less complex.