About Drapery Street
Modern Window Treatments. Custom Design.
Drapery Street is a modern window treatment gallery that specializes in working with homeowners, designers and builders who are planning a project but are afraid of making a bad decision.
We combine designers with innovative products and training to give customers peace of mind that they have solutions that meet their design, function and budget needs.
Our goal is to produce window treatments and home furnishings that are uniquely yours. Our experienced designers are at your service and find great joy in helping you create the best look for your home.
Drapery Street Offers The Following Products And Services…
- Custom draperies & hardware
- Hunter Douglas blinds, shades, shutters, sheers, and Roman shades
- Motorized blinds and shades that integrate with your home automation system
- Outdoor screens and bug shades
- Designer wallcoverings
- Custom pillows & bedding
- Professional measuring, installation, & steaming
- Couture collections from your favorite designers
Let’s Get Started…
- Visit our showroom to browse full-size fabrics and product displays or schedule a complimentary design consultation. We’ll consult with you to help select the best choice for your style, budget, timeline, and customization needs. Learn more about what to expect during your free design consultation.
- Have a difficult or unusual window? No problem. We have solutions!
You’ll never feel rushed to make a decision and you can take home samples to make sure you are confident in your final selection. We’ll measure for you, so there’s no need to worry that the size will be wrong. We also install to ensure perfection!
We want you to absolutely love your window treatments! We stand behind our products and offer a Love It Guarantee and the Hunter Douglas Right Choice Promise. You can expect 100% satisfaction.
Up Close & Personal…
While other companies provide you with a 2”x6” swatch of fabric, our showroom features full-size drapery panels and Hunter Douglas Gallery displays, which means you can see, touch, and compare products first-hand before making any buying decisions.
Stop by, schedule a complimentary design consultation. We look forward to helping you customize your home.