Certified professional dealer for Hunter Douglas window treatments has an opportunity for a top producer to join our team. The successful producer must have prior experience selling high-end conceptual in-home design products, or luxury products/services, to homeowners in a higher income demographic. Candidate must possess excellent prospecting and consultative selling skill sets. Candidate must be a self-starter with a desire to grow and learn; an entrepreneurial mindset is required. This producer must have at least 2 years selling experience, be trainable, and possess the ability to build strong long-lasting relationships. The right person for this role also excels at finding, qualifying, and closing new opportunities. Candidate must be able to sell value instead of price, manage projects effectively, and be held accountable to their goals. This position requires self-discipline and a positive attitude. This individual must enjoy working with others and have a passion for providing high-quality service tailored to the customer’s needs.
Drapery Street is committed to the professional growth of every team member and to creating an environment where every team member can do their absolute best work. Benefits include:
- Company-provided design tools
- Ongoing training and vendor supported resources in the field of window treatments and interior home design.
- A competitive compensation package that includes commissions and cash bonuses
- Benefits include an IRA and health insurance contribution.
This position requires all aspects of the sales process. Therefore, one must have a track record of finding and closing new opportunities while also servicing and growing a current account base.
One must also:
- Have 2 years minimum of experience selling in-home design services and/or products.
- Have proven lead generation experience.
- Is a creative and expressive individual to whom style “matters”.
- Be humble in their approach, yet relentless in their efforts to achieve their goals.
- Have a burning desire to not only improve themselves but also improve the sales culture of the company.
- Be able to have conversations with potential customers about financial investment.
- Have strong levels of responsibility and be highly coachable and trainable.
- Be able to create and implement programs that help drive revenue.
- Be able to quickly build trust and establish long-term relationships.
- Understand how to use technology to their advantage (including Microsoft OS and relevant design programs.)
- Is willing to network within and outside of office hours.
Is willing to take a minimal amount of appts. on weekends/evenings as is needed by the client due to scheduling conflicts.
As the next step, please complete the following sales assessment using this link: https://ExpressScreen.com/XJCHYY6
Submit your application here: [email protected]
Posted On: Monday, June 8, 2020
Compensation: $75,000 to $100,000