Request a Complimentary Virtual Design Consultation
Don’t make comprises when it comes your window treatments. We will customize products that fit your style, light control, and privacy needs. Get started with a complimentary design consultation.
- Complete the short form below and our showroom manager will reach out to schedule a virtual appointment at a time that is convenient for you.
- At the consultation, we will discuss your space, needs, and budget. We will show you products that will work for you.
- Next, we come to your house to measure your windows and confirm your selections.
- Our certified installers will install your treatments. If your treatments are automated, we will set up your hub and provide in-person instructions.
Get the most out of your design consultation:
You don’t have to bring a thing to your design consultation, but it can be more productive if you have the following with you:
- Inspirational pictures from magazines or websites that showcase the style you’d like to achieve
- Photos of your space and your windows
- Paint names and fabric swatches of your furniture
- Rough measurements of your room and window. Don’t worry about exact measurements! We’ll visit your home to verify measurements before a final purchase is made.
Why an in-store appointment first?
- Unless you know the exact product and fabric you want to use, we begin the design process at our design showroom. This allows us to show you full-size, working displays of the products that we have to offer and would work best in your home.
- For those interested in draperies, we have hundreds and fabric and trim options in our showroom. We will guide you through the options, see which fabrics you gravitate towards, and help narrow down the selections that will work great in your home.
- After the in-store appointment, we will come out to your house to professionally measure and confirm your selections will look and function beautifully.
- What can you expect at your consultation?