There are few things as exciting as moving into a new home. It’s thrilling to plan and decorate your spaces and dream about all the memories that will be made in them. But even with all the excitement, stress can tip-toe in. We’ve seen this time and time again… homeowners get overwhelmed by all the tasks that come along with moving into a new home. When it comes to choosing window treatments, they either rush through the decision or they place them as a low priority and settle for products that end up causing major problems in the future.
When window treatments are chosen carefully and installed perfectly, they stand out for their beauty and functionality. But when they aren’t chosen with much thought or installed with care, they can be a serious nuisance and will cause major headaches.
Top 10 new home disappointments:
Window treatments that….
- Distract from the beauty and architecture of the front of the home.
- Block too much light.
- Don’t fully block the light in your bedroom.
- Stick out too far from the wall – the projection is huge!
- Are the same in every room even though the function of each room is different.
- Weren’t installed properly so they don’t look good or function well.
- Blow wildly in the wind on your porch.
- Warp, yellow, or fade over time.
- You don’t really like once they are installed.
- Are too trendy and go out of style in a couple years.
So how do you avoid disappointment? Work with a window treatment expert that can help you customize solutions that will function beautifully and look amazing in your new home. We get that you have a thousand other things on your to-do list. We’ll take all the stress out of choosing window treatments, and even do the measuring and installing for you, so you can move on and tackle the rest of your list. Just to make things even easier, we offer free temporary shades until your new window treatments are installed. This allows you time to shop and make an informed decision without sacrificing privacy during the process.
We want you to be happy in your new home and that’s why we offer a Love It Guarantee. If you don’t love your window treatments, we’ll make it right! And because we are a Hunter Douglas Centurion Gallery, we can offer the very best in products, pricing, and expertise to our clients.
Don’t go at it alone! Work with an expert and avoid the headache!