There are a lot of things that make Drapery Street special, but first and foremost is our team members. From start to finish, they work tirelessly to guarantee every customer is happy with their project.
When it comes to window treatments, installation is just as important as design. What good is a well-designed treatment if it doesn’t fit or function just right? Beautiful shades aren’t so stunning if they are bulging out of the window frame or they don’t raise or lower smoothly.
Ryan leads the Drapery Street installation team, ensuring every installation results in window treatments that look great and function with ease. From drapes to outdoor shades, commercial to residential projects, Ryan handles it all. He’s been an integral part of our team for nearly nine years. But he’s not just a talented installer, he’s also an avid golfer and family man with a great sense of humor.
Get To Know Ryan in 15 Questions
- What’s your favorite part of your job? The people!
- What’s your favorite product from Drapery Street? Hunter Douglas Designer Screen Shades. They are easy to use and install and look great in just about any space.
- What are your favorite types of projects to work on? I love outdoor projects, especially putting up outdoor shades on decks, porches, or pergolas.
- What types of window treatments do you have in your home? Roller shades and drapes. They are all custom from Drapery Street, of course!
- What are your hobbies and interests outside of work? I’m passionate about woodworking, relaxing with a good drink, and golfing.
- Describe your perfect weekend. A round of golf and lots of family time.
- When you’re not at work, where can you be found? At home with my family. I love spending time with my girls!
- The last concert you attended? Zac Brown Band
- What’s one of your favorite local spots? The Yard District in Fishers
- A favorite place you’ve traveled? Mazatlan, Mexico
- Last TV show you binge-watched? Manifest
- Favorite holiday and what do you love about it? Christmas. It’s a special time to spend with my family.
- Biggest pet peeve? When things are put back where they belong.
- Best piece of advice you’ve ever been given? “Why so serious?” After all, life’s more enjoyable when you smile and have fun!
- One thing that people are always surprised to learn about me is… I’m ambidextrous!
The next time you see Ryan in our showroom or driving to a site in the Drapery Street van, give him a wave! If you have your own question for him, leave it in the comments.
Ryan is just one member of the Drapery Street dream team. Stay tuned for future team member spotlights!